Friday, July 23, 2010

To be one great supply chain manager

IN UNIVERSITY TAKE PART IN ALL KIND OF INTERESTING ACTIVITIES , EACH YEAR GET THE BEST STUDENT OF OUR CLASS, FLUENT ENGLISH, EASY GOING.IMPORT&EXPORT BUSINESS, INTERNATIONAL SERVICE , TEACHING, TRAINING,HAVE THE CONNECT WITH FORENGN LANGUAGE.I am a dedicated and committed hard-worker, with a strong academic background in finance. Besides my education background, I had an internship experience at Guangdong Development Bank, during which I conducted extensive research on the mechanism of international trading and became quite familiar with the practical process through checking documents and saving database for international business financing. What's more, I am an able team-player and have strong desire to learn new things fast. I have plentiful experience in practical management and have strong theory of management !chaussures tn
Especially, I know how to find out one way to solve problem. I llike to face problem, and never give up when strong challenge happening.
If tried with all ways in the world, nothing is impossible.
I have strong courage.tn chaussure
And especially, I know what is my aim and how to catch them with my hard work!
What's more, I am a good counterparter and a perfect collaborative person with people surrounding!
Career Objective:ed hardy shirts
To be one great supply chain managertn requin, or perfect purchase manager with strong working experience in international group and whole management knowledge.
AndChaussure Nike I can also serve your company with one good factory manager. Smooth criminal Brohoo Teenage watermellon






No comments:

Post a Comment