Friday, July 23, 2010

loyalty and enterprising

I'm quite, sociable, adaptable, diligent, hard-working, loyalty and enterprising. I'm fond of reading, sports and travelling. Have 8 years work experience. Give more care for Team Members. Knows how to improvise on an emergency situation. Is Diplomatic. Shows enthusiasm and conviction that encourages guests ed hardy hoodiesto try new experiencestwo years student leader experience in Nanchang university give me the ability of organizing and cooporative with team.
over one year experience what work in Television leted me become more self-inovatively and improve my communicational skills
i have studied oversea for two years, this two years are gave me the MBA degree, it made me have enough knowledge and capability, but more important is let me have the confidence and spirit to face challengeed hardy warehouse, electric power plant,ed hardy trousers large cement plant, I am good at all kinds of silos constructing with latest technologyed hardy clothes of Sliding-Platform. I have overseas working experienceed hardy underwear, I spend over 2 years working in Russia and take charge of site constructing for a large cement plant, My computer skill was acceptable in utilizing all ne PIZZA pillott knight






No comments:

Post a Comment